Thursday, April 7, 2016

Frankie's Nursery in Oahu Tropical Fruit Paradise

I loved being able to tour Frankie's Tropical Fruit Nursery on Oahu. They had such an amazing array of fruit trees. I wanted to buy them all but unfortunately couldn't and resorted to buying the fruits and eating them there instead. 

http://www.frankiesnursery.com/

Frankie's Nursery,LLC
41-999 Mahiku Place, Waimanalo, Hawaii 96795
(808)259-8737
Open Sun, Mon, Tues-9 to 4 ,closed Wed, Thurs, open Fri, Sat-9 to 4:30 except closed the last Sat when we are at KCC Farmers Market.


Pineapples

Hog Plum





Suriname Cherry

Grafted Eggplant tree


Coconuts



1 comment:

  1. Truly great Nursery and beautifully define from vedio about Nursery. I have my Own Nursery in my farms and I find some suggestion about vegetable nursery. Can someone suggest me better suggestion about vegetable nursery.

    ReplyDelete