Monday, November 14, 2016

Finally got my greenhouse and just in time for Winter

I've been wanting a greenhouse for the last couple years. It's almost a must for some of the plants and fruits that I like to grow, which are mainly tropical.







My wife has been tolerant of me loading up the plants in the house and in the garage in the past couple of years.



I ended up buying the Climapod. It was the best looking and it the right budget for me. It also helped that they were local so the pick up was easy and I had no delivery fees.

You have to assemble it yourself but I've been extremely busy so I ended up hiring the folks who sold it to me to assemble it. As any of you who may have built one knows it can be longer than a weekend project to do. 



The guys from Climapod were amazing! They worked hard and tirelessly in the rain. Hats off to the amazing product and great customer service!

https://climapod.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment